• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

This response is a bit too robust really. All I picked up on was a thread with SELLERS in caps in the title had picked up some feedback on what appeared to be buyers, subsequently confirmed by @Chris A Hardaway. No acrimony, no disrespect of @cacatman.

Whereas “move on”, “ladies” and “check yourselves” does seem like unnecessary rhetoric. I happen to appreciate what both members do for the forum, and I especially appreciate Chris’s lenses in several pairs of my glasses.
@Carrera1963, absolutely no offence taken, brother! I didn't take it the wrong way. Your love of Oakleys (and if that wasn't enough, Porsches as well) definitely gives you a Free Pass EVEN if you had called me names, dragged my mother into this, killed my pet avocado plant or threatened my family (actually I take that one back)!!!!

As I said before, I'm just posting (in the second list) those who people vouch for. However they come to the conclusions of "who they trust" is up to them and I make no judgement call about the appropriateness (or not) of their call.

@Carrera1963, killed my pet avocado plant
7499CC51-7810-40A2-B1E0-4466D95C08CE.jpeg

OK ladies (sorry @Blondie) now it is time for you to all check yourselves. I joined about one year ago. I was a snot nosed little bit$h who did not know what he was doing. A year later I am still a snot nosed jerk off. However, what I do know is people like @cacatman is what keeps this place relevant. Many of the members have tried to make this ebay without the fees. However @cacatman always looks out for the best interest of the community. Does that mean you have to agree with his opinions? Of course not. He is not asking you to. Move on. Appreciate what he brings to the community. I know I do. I am not looking to pick a fight with anyone, nor am I looking to suggest your counterpoints are not valid. I am simplu pointing out the point that we are all better off with a guy like @cacatman in our community. #respect

No offense, we cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK ladies (sorry @Blondie) now it is time for you to all check yourselves. I joined about one year ago. I was a snot nosed little bit$h who did not know what he was doing. A year later I am still a snot nosed jerk off. However, what I do know is people like @cacatman is what keeps this place relevant. Many of the members have tried to make this ebay without the fees. However @cacatman always looks out for the best interest of the community. Does that mean you have to agree with his opinions? Of course not. He is not asking you to. Move on. Appreciate what he brings to the community. I know I do. I am not looking to pick a fight with anyone, nor am I looking to suggest your counterpoints are not valid. I am simplu pointing out the point that we are all better off with a guy like @cacatman in our community. #respect

It's just a friendly debate. And a lot more on-topic than 10 pages of midgets and chicken mcnuggets.

This response is a bit too robust really. All I picked up on was a thread with SELLERS in caps in the title had picked up some feedback on what appeared to be buyers, subsequently confirmed by @Chris A Hardaway. No acrimony, no disrespect of @cacatman.

Whereas “move on”, “ladies” and “check yourselves” does seem like unnecessary rhetoric. I happen to appreciate what both members do for the forum, and I especially appreciate Chris’s lenses in several pairs of my glasses.

I think it wasnt robust enough. Well deserved. People need to be spanked sometimes.

Spank em @Cutch22 !

Not trying to spank anyone. However, if I was @"TRUMP" would be atop of the list. Not trying to offend anyone or call anyone out. As stated everyone is entitled to their opinions. I respect the fact that many of you have probably forgotten more about Oakley's than I will ever l know. My point is simply that a member like @cacatman does all he can to make this forum a better place. Do any of us have to agree? Of course not. My suggestion is to simply disagree with him through a PM or move on. It just seems to me we are seeing less participation from our go to guys. For example, when is the last time we saw @SiRacer420 here? Why is that? I am sure he did not stop collecting Oaks in the past few months. The list of senior members is so long, I would do an injustice to try to name everyone who does so much for the community as a whole. My soapbox rant was in part due to @cacatman and his generosity. However, it was also about the fact that how many of our go to guys are we going to drive out? Only respect for everyone.

Not trying to spank anyone. However, if I was @"TRUMP" would be atop of the list. Not trying to offend anyone or call anyone out. As stated everyone is entitled to their opinions. I respect the fact that many of you have probably forgotten more about Oakley's than I will ever l know. My point is simply that a member like @cacatman does all he can to make this forum a better place. Do any of us have to agree? Of course not. My suggestion is to simply disagree with him through a PM or move on. It just seems to me we are seeing less participation from our go to guys. For example, when is the last time we saw @SiRacer420 here? Why is that? I am sure he did not stop collecting Oaks in the past few months. The list of senior members is so long, I would do an injustice to try to name everyone who does so much for the community as a whole. My soapbox rant was in part due to @cacatman and his generosity. However, it was also about the fact that how many of our go to guys are we going to drive out? Only respect for everyone.
:blush:Don’t worry:D, DIngo will always be lurking in shadows :spiteful: just like trump will always have ramen with beef sticks Doritos and Reese’s cups after taking stuff for his So called glaucoma

Latest Posts

Back