• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

I used the donor lens one a lot in the beginning and even to this day...

You’re advocating for the donor lens list? You will be monetarily liable if someone buys a donor set and it doesn’t work for a certain frame if the list says it will.

see how dumb that sounds? Some think that’s how it should be though. Sad!

I used the donor lens one a lot in the beginning and even to this day...
Great thread.

Now if only Oakley can start selling Gauge 8L with DWP I'll be happy.

I mentioned this back in the Jim Jannard thread years ago... it would be awesome if Oakley offered a lense cutting service. Would be great to have unlimited customs. I know they want to sell new frames but man, they'd make a mint off of the lenses if they did this. Imagine being able to simply get any lense you want for whatever frames you have at a decent price and not having to scour the internet for old BigTaco or Plaintiff lenses to do it.

If you don’t like papa-yis lists ***-off
Dont infest it with your BS.

it’s his to begin with and was setup to help others in a positive way and not in a negative one.

Now use your brain, if you don’t find it helpful, SCRAM!!! ask questions, do your research, etc. and do not knock thread off.

Latest Posts

Back