• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Who else loves collecting Jawbones or New Racing Jackets?

@the_owl The guy who I got them from works for Hendrick Motorsports for Team No.48 Jimmie Johnson which ordered all of their teams apparel from Oakley at the time (circa 2012) The whole team had the choice to customize a model in blue to correspond with Jimmie Johnson’s livery at the time. I plan to ask him about that racing division bag I got with the Green RJ to see if its possible they’re from a similar kind of deal. As I’d be nice to know their origin ha
Those safehouse are sweet
Just need to collect the rest of the rainbow 😜
Ohh I like those Safehouse! You got extra Team Blue?
Thanks, I’ve got 2 of the lighter metallic blue... goal was to collect all the metallic team pairs

@the_owl The guy who I got them from works for Hendrick Motorsports for Team No.48 Jimmie Johnson which ordered all of their teams apparel from Oakley at the time (circa 2012) The whole team had the choice to customize a model in blue to correspond with Jimmie Johnson’s livery at the time. I plan to ask him about that racing division bag I got with the Green RJ to see if its possible they’re from a similar kind of deal. As I’d be nice to know their origin ha

Just need to collect the rest of the rainbow 😜

Thanks, I’ve got 2 of the lighter metallic blue... goal was to collect all the metallic team pairs
Sure that's info he wanted people to know. Lol

These are the two pair I have currently sans lenses....

537C1BDB-6E49-42ED-B016-B8E509849BEA.jpeg

@Brdmn70 has a pair of OCP Retina burns for sale here... For Sale - JAWBONE OCP RETINA BURN $120
and here...

Picked these up today. They had polished white jaws and I switched them for matte ones. They were supposed to come with mint no scratches lenses x3 however the lenses were trashed and the frames dirty. Cleaned up ok but pissed the seller said they were perfect. Filed a PayPal claim. Fingers crossed I get something back.
View attachment 675776
Pic of one lens.....

View attachment 675777

Hopefully they give a partial refund, unless you want to send the whole thing back

Latest Posts

Back