• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who mods which section?

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Can we get a list or something of which moderator is responsible for each section? It would be helpful if we need to drop a dime and don't want to tag random mods. Honestly the only mods I know of are Ecko and XMM. I'm sure there are more but that's kind of my point.

Can we get a list or something of which moderator is responsible for each section? It would be helpful if we need to drop a dime and don't want to tag random mods. Honestly the only mods I know of are Ecko and XMM. I'm sure there are more but that's kind of my point.
This is a list of mods but you're totally right. To know which mods moderate which sections would be nice.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/?type=staff

Would the reasoning be to contact said mod outside of the forum? The report function sets up alerts to any mods who are over the section. It may be useful though, to have the list. I as a mod do not even know what sections each other mod is over. I typically report a issue if I am not over the section or text the mods I know personally.

Would the reasoning be to contact said mod outside of the forum? The report function sets up alerts to any mods who are over the section. It may be useful though, to have the list. I as a mod do not even know what sections each other mod is over. I typically report a issue if I am not over the section or text the mods I know personally.
Not to contact them outside. Just for general knowledge. Most forums I see have a header or something over each section saying who the mod is. I use the report button sometimes but sometimes I just tag a mod. Problem is, the only one I (now) know is you and I don't want to tag the wrong guy and waste his time. You not knowing who is over sections that aren't yours adds to my case lol

Also, I'm an advocate for transparency in government at any and every level. Mostly though I think it would be helpful.

Perhaps he will grace us with his words after the food coma subsides.

Hopefully your thanksgiving was enjoyable. I was still nursing a hangover from a concert the night before. It will be leftovers for breakfast.

Perhaps he will grace us with his words after the food coma subsides.

Hopefully your thanksgiving was enjoyable. I was still nursing a hangover from a concert the night before. It will be leftovers for breakfast.
I actually am not a holiday type person. I feel holidays aren't about the actual holidays and more about people getting sales at stores now and that sucks.

I wish everything would shut down on the holiday

With that said. I enjoyed today. I enjoyed my time in my own house while other people complained about traveling everywhere in traffic and I watched movies and polished off 3 bottles of wine...3 bottles of champagne and an assortment of flavored beer and various hard liquors and then there was the food and pastries. Overall nice as long as I didn't have to leave the house. Outside BAD!

Back