• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are people (Forum members included) so cheap?

There is a fine line of being cheap and being a low baller, totally diffrent.

As for me i dont usually make an offer, but ask is this your last price??? Then depending on the answer i proceed. If i dont like the price then i let it go. I dont go and instigate things and argue like "but the price is this now" or "owe im giving you a good offer" or shiiit like that. It's normal to ask for a cheaper price of course it's human nature, but to be angry and offensive when it doesn't go your way is straight stupidity. That goes for the buyer and seller.

Well im cheap too nowadays if you have a xmetal penny like new matched box i will take em for 600 there yah go......:D:p im sure that's better than dingo price lol.

There is a fine line of being cheap and being a low baller, totally diffrent.

As for me i dont usually make an offer, but ask is this your last price??? Then depending on the answer i proceed. If i dont like the price then i let it go. I dont go and instigate things and argue like "but the price is this now" or "owe im giving you a good offer" or shiiit like that. It's normal to ask for a cheaper price of course it's human nature, but to be angry and offensive when it doesn't go your way is straight stupidity. That goes for the buyer and seller.

Well im cheap too nowadays if you have a xmetal penny like new matched box i will take em for 600 there yah go......:D:p im sure that's better than dingo price lol.
It would still be on the high end for me. I am very shrewd in what I do.

Sometimes people buy what they cannot "afford" i.e. in credit and when they are pushed to the wall for financial obligations, they resort to name calling( "cheap" people) because they have to sell at a loss but have no choice.

It's a classic textbook example of "projection" in psychology where the one calling out people as "cheap" may be speaking for themselves. Or they want to be classy but in reality cannot afford.

It hurts but it's the truth;)

Sometimes people buy what they cannot "afford" i.e. in credit and when they are pushed to the wall for financial obligations, they resort to name calling( "cheap" people) because they have to sell at a loss but have no choice.

It's a classic textbook example of "projection" in psychology where the one calling out people as "cheap" may be speaking for themselves. Or they want to be classy but in reality cannot afford.

It hurts but it's the truth;)
You are speaking of dingo lol :D:p

Back