• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why is Oakley's Website So Crappy?!?

So you're saying they do it on purpose?
It's a company slogan.

As an employee, I've noticed that much of what Oakley does is back-asswards.

We used to say "Beyond Reason" when we would see the company doing something stupid, but they updated the slogan.

Oh ok. Well they need to hire a new web design team.

It's a company slogan.

As an employee, I've noticed that much of what Oakley does is back-asswards.

We used to say "Beyond Reason" when we would see the company doing something stupid, but they updated the slogan.

I agree that their site is disorganized and frustrating. It's a lot easier for me to find what I'm looking for using the google search engine. Usually pops right up with a direct link to oakley.com

Same thing with the Vault website. Now you need to know which category things fall in. Some are in multiple. You can't just look at a list of what they have. You can't see more than a few at a time.

I often hit the Oakley page to check for Juliet Lenses. Yesterday when I searched ruby lenses showed up. I was like sweet I will pick up some sets. I click on them and they come up out of stock. Why the heck would they post them up if they don't have them in stock. That was a cruel April Fools joke.

lol damn

Back