• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wiki?

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I noticed something today. When I click on a user I see two new fields, wiki contributions and wiki comments.

Anyone know what this is? It wasn't there yesterday.

@OakleyFrankFMJ os the guiney pig here. I know if he has zero posts then nobody has any yet lol
IMG_4837.PNG

@OakleyBoss @Ecko @SouLFuLFrog @jonoyong @kronin323

I noticed something today. When I click on a user I see two new fields, wiki contributions and wiki comments.

Anyone know what this is? It wasn't there yesterday.

@OakleyFrankFMJ os the guiney pig here. I know if he has zero posts then nobody has any yet lol
View attachment 349058

@OakleyBoss @Ecko @SouLFuLFrog @jonoyong @kronin323

Shhh...it's a Surprise :)....should of guessed you nuts would have found the one breadcrumb! :)

Will be launching a Wiki/Database to house similar information to O review, now that's its departed. Had several dozen requests to integrate something similar into the site - will be a full Wiki with a similar hierarchy to OR. Working on the foundation than will likely be selecting Mods, then opening it up to users to begin generating content.

Shhh...it's a Surprise :)....should of guessed you nuts would have found the one breadcrumb! :)

Will be launching a Wiki/Database to house similar information to O review, now that's its departed. Had several dozen requests to integrate something similar into the site - will be a full Wiki with a similar hierarchy to OR. Working on the foundation than will likely be selecting Mods, then opening it up to users to begin generating content.
@SiRacer420 is the nut! :rofl:

Back