• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

• Total voters
Iam with @kronin323 with that.Way overpriced since with the same money in some models one can go at Omega or Tag side which are more of a quality imo.
I dont have an O-watch yet and iam after only one model and colour combo,wont buy another one i voted yes cause as all collective items that are discontinued they get more pricey

I am considering a new Minute Machine but I am not sure if it is worth the price. I can get the Forces discount price of $700.35 Canadian ($540.94 US). I've had my Tag since 1997 and it still looks like new, even though I wear it almost every day. I haven't seen the MM in person but have always admired the style of them. Below are pictures of the 2 I can choose from:

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 313
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 266
I am considering a new Minute Machine but I am not sure if it is worth the price. I can get the Forces discount price of $700.35 Canadian ($540.94 US). I've had my Tag since 1997 and it still looks like new, even though I wear it almost every day. I haven't seen the MM in person but have always admired the style of them. Below are pictures of the 2 I can choose from:

That's a great price!! I would go for it!!

If it is the Ti bracelet model, I would say that is an excellent price. MM is an awesome watch - I have had several Oakley watches but have got bored with them after a while yet my MM is one I am not letting go of anytime soon!

As you are a Tag owner do not try to compare the two - the MM is all about the styling whereas the Tag is all about the style AND what's inside....

The MM has only a Ronda movement but the Ti case/bracelet is awesome....

It is indeed the titanium bracelet and I have the choice of black interior or titanium interior. Thank you for the replies.

Back