• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

• Total voters
The value depends on the collect ability. As time passes I do think the more expensive ones will increase, but not by much. In the end the value is dependent on how much someone is willing to pay. I find it expensive that the romeo 1 are going for over 1K.

Interesting that, as of the writing of this post, most of the comments fall on the side that value will not increase, yet the poll results between "yes" and "no" are tied...

In the app you don't see the voting pole. I don't believe they will go up in value. All mine I got at 50% or less of retail. I will soon have a red hollow point hopefully and then my watch collection is complete. If I sell I know I may take a small hit but nothing too bad like paying retail

In the app you don't see the voting pole. I don't believe they will go up in value. All mine I got at 50% or less of retail. I will soon have a red hollow point hopefully and then my watch collection is complete. If I sell I know I may take a small hit but nothing too bad like paying retail
I paid retail for all of mine. :shock:

Back