• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found WTB Juliets for my teenage son for XMas

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys noob to the forum here. My teenage son has told me the only thing he wants for Christmas is a pair of Juliets like mine. Anyone have anything? I'm not looking to spend a fortune, as he is a teenager and doesn't need a special pair, but I do understand the costs associated with Juliets. Any help is appreciated thank you in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
Fair price from a good dude @SiRacer420 and a recent tune up to boot.

Rubbers available online (amazon or linegear) and can do aftermarket lenses or contact @Chris A Hardaway and get some OEM cuts from list below...

Username Hidden said:
Fair price from a good dude @SiRacer420 and a recent tune up to boot.

Rubbers available online (amazon or linegear) and can do aftermarket lenses or contact @Chris A Hardaway and get some OEM cuts from list below...

I can probably come up with rubbers and lenses if this one is one OP is interested in.

Username Hidden said:
I can probably come up with rubbers and lenses if this one is one OP is interested in.

But do you accept golden doubloons as payment?

Username Hidden said:
But do you accept golden doubloons as payment?

Pieces of eight? Hell yes.

Sorry its taken me so long to reply guys. I had back surgery on Friday and I've been in and out of sleep...Rough few days let me tell ya! Haha SirRacer420 I'll send you a message

Several options available right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back