• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X men fans just for you.

Someone didn't want to pay the 4K they offered up?????????
That's fuked up that someone bids that high and then bails.

Someone didn't want to pay the 4K they offered up?????????
That's fuked up that someone bids that high and then bails.

It’s people trying to up the bids. It’s illegal, but I’m sure a friend of family member tried to help the seller out. Happens all the time on eBay, I’m surprised it wasn’t sniffed out

What makes you think that happened?

I’ve watched eBay auctions jump up to crazy amounts to see if anyone else will entice the bid. Or even do it right at the end of the auction to try and get max value for a rare item. Dishonesty at its finest.

I’m not saying it’s a def of this auction, but why would someone bid 4K plus and not pay. Seems like a pretty obvious reason

Seems so. But after awhile seems pointless if you are trying to up the bid by a couple hundo or so and lose out because of yourself. Once a legit bid is in, in that upper range, why try to greed out????
Never mind..humans and greed.:headbang:

Seems so. But after awhile seems pointless if you are trying to up the bid by a couple hundo or so and lose out because of yourself. Once a legit bid is in, in that upper range, why try to greed out????
Never mind..humans and greed.:headbang:

i see it all the time when im trying to get a nice breitling at a decent price point, then all of a sudden some jerk off will up the bid :(. sometimes as a bidder, you become emotional and attached to the bid.

LOl that is why i no longer chase auctions, too much pain

shill bidding is nothing new in any form of auction - i don't think this is the case here as there were fifteen people bidding on the item so the seller could simply have gave a 'second chance offer' to lower down bidders...

shill bidding is nothing new in any form of auction - i don't think this is the case here as there were fifteen people bidding on the item so the seller could simply have gave a 'second chance offer' to lower down bidders...
My thoughts.

Latest Posts

Back