• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Addicts!

BTW you guys with more than 8 pairs (and more than one piece of each model) are MAD! haha kudos. Those of you just starting out like me (im chasing at least one of each model, up to 4/8 currently), yes, get out of it while you can (if you can)! The addiction is a pretty strong one!

3 x squared, all 6 half x, all 5 romeo II, 1 custom juliet, 22 juliets serial matching where appropriate, all 5 serial match penny, all 4 serial match xx, all 3 romeo, 4 out of 5 serial match mars + 2 custom mars. all in original boxes complete, all mint - excellent shape. should come out at 55 x metals. anybody letting go of; juliet - x metal - gold 04-112 serial match, juliet - carbon - ruby 24-088, and mars - x metal - emerald 04-106 serial match? all need to be mint or very close.

photos!!

Nothing special, but here's what I have...sorry for the bad pic...
CIMG0205.png

hey mate nice! you definitely need a mars crater and a romeo1 in there! and a penny!

haha i know you do mate! got a photostream?

No photostream, but I have posted some pix..... I have some in my office and some at home. I actually have 2 pairs that have never been opened either. I wonder if they are truly in there!!!!!!LOL

No photostream, but I have posted some pix..... I have some in my office and some at home. I actually have 2 pairs that have never been opened either. I wonder if they are truly in there!!!!!!LOL

haha awesome! yeah i respect collectors who can fight the urge to keep things completely sealed in box, but its not for me. I intend to use my sunnies! My current fav is the Romeo1's i just got!

By the way, for the movie-afficianados - ive got a mate (DG_mods) who runs a store on ebay, and besides his line of custom coloured, hand made rubber kits, he will soon offer a really wicked mod that makes your Romeo1 closer to the one featured in MI2! I'll post when that comes into stock!

By the way, for the movie-afficianados - ive got a mate (DG_mods) who runs a store on ebay, and besides his line of custom coloured, hand made rubber kits, he will soon offer a really wicked mod that makes your Romeo1 closer to the one featured in MI2! I'll post when that comes into stock!

one that'll self destruct in 10 seconds???? :wink:

Back