• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Juliet’s for life

Well.. I sure as hell don’t want to do that! Thanks for the heads up, I think I would cry if that happened and that wud not be a pretty sight.
I actually bought a pin pusher from Aliexpress. There are several on there, but I got mine for like $15 bucks. You just have to find the one you want. Mine works great, well worth the minimal investment, especially if you have X-metals that need "tuning up" so to speak 😁

Howdy all.
After lurking for far too long I’ve finally joined. I’ve just ordered the flex nose couplers and pins for repairing my Juliet’s nose bridge after sitting gathering dust for far too long.

It looks fairly straightforward to do with a clamp and nail punch, anyone think different?
As others have said, Do not do that. Otherwise, welcome!

A54A28DE-08F2-4FE0-9C4E-8EC751781327.jpeg

Thanks for the welcome folks. I’m just going to take the lenses out tonight and hopefully by this time next week will have the pretties back tuned up with a nice set of prizm lenses added. Will stick some pics up once it’s ready. Who needs the sunshine!

Back