• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘X-Metal Pricing - Relative Values (cacatman)

Traded mine for plasma X xx strike while the iron is hot I always say, that is best thing to do. A solid lesson for all
Ah, ah I remember you only have a frame and not a matched box for them penny. Strike while the iron is hot??? As i said im not here to sell for profit, but mainly for the love of collecting. I know i will sell my exclusive pieces when the time comes.

Ah, ah I remember you only have a frame and not a matched box for them penny. Strike while the iron is hot??? As i said im not here to sell for profit, but mainly for the love of collecting. I know i will sell my exclusive pieces when the time comes.
Trade while said frame is hot! I love collecting Xmetals, but the business part of me won't allow me to over pay or trade for anything that's not a great deal. I could love and have wanted the item forever and I will let it pass. I will wait till another ones comes around. @kronin323 copper penny price is being ajusted he's adding 50 to my value :confused: thanks to you:punish::rofl::rofl:

As a U.K member I'm interested in the low baller term.
Does that mean offering an unreasonably low price on an already fair price ?
Or
Is it just a way of agreeing on the right price for overpriced item.?

If it's the former then I think that forum members here deserve a bit more respect if their asking price is already fair.

As a U.K member I'm interested in the low baller term.
Does that mean offering an unreasonably low price on an already fair price ?
Or
Is it just a way of agreeing on the right price for overpriced item.?

If it's the former then I think that forum members here deserve a bit more respect if their asking price is already fair.

The former is more true to the term low balling.

Latest Posts

Back