• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Unobtanium - Interchangeable?

yup as dyeraudio said, ita a hell of a stretch, more of a desperate measure. i wouldnt.. likelyhood of tearing the nosebomb is pretty high if done incorrectly. i think Linegear my have XX rubber kits? no?

No they dont, its the only model they dont do. I have emailed them asking but never get a response. Im assuming from the ignore that they wont ever!

The Juliet nosebombs are readily available and are actually pretty stretchy. You'd really have to over stretch them before they start tearing. I've had a pair of juliet nose bombs on my XX for long while before i was able to get some XX pieces and replace them. You'll be fine using the Juliet ones as a substitute.

The Juliet nosebombs are readily available and are actually pretty stretchy. You'd really have to over stretch them before they start tearing. I've had a pair of juliet nose bombs on my XX for long while before i was able to get some XX pieces and replace them. You'll be fine using the Juliet ones as a substitute.

cool did you have to heat them up in hot water or anything?

For the Romeo 2...

Can you cut down a Juliet earsock? Does it look ok? Has anyone tried cutting down a Juliet temple shock to fit the Romeo 2?

Latest Posts

Back