• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Orbital Ear Stem Stop Broke?

just realized that it’s a common issue in some Juliet’s only the ear stems are longer so they just hit the outer portion of the orbitals.
Hmm, I've yet to run into that issue but I had a different quirk pertaining to fully opening the arms w/o t-shock in.

The right side would open fully no issues. Where the left would stop as if there was a T-15 in there despite being empty.. found it was due to the top of the arm hitting the top edge of the recess for the t-shock.

With a t-shock installed there wasn't a noticeable difference in distance, I swapped arms with straight stem an same contact issue happened w/o t-shock. Wonder if that was QC issue, or something had been tweaked in the orbital?

Hmm, I've yet to run into that issue but I had a different quirk pertaining to fully opening the arms w/o t-shock in.

The right side would open fully no issues. Where the left would stop as if there was a T-15 in there despite being empty.. found it was due to the top of the arm hitting the top edge of the recess for the t-shock.

With a t-shock installed there wasn't a noticeable difference in distance, I swapped arms with straight stem an same contact issue happened w/o t-shock. Wonder if that was QC issue, or something had been tweaked in the orbital?

oh yea! I have a pair like that too. Jesus! Juliet’s had more issues than I thought, no wonder they are so cheap.

Back