• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Best Or Most Interesting Find

My best acquisition to date has to be my mint Blade II
(with deep Ruby hues) Over the Tops BNIB for a very reasonable 660 quid including postage.
DSCF4711.jpg

Mine would be the same except they're not the Blade II version, the best part was the price - $100. I picked up a single wide on CL for $150 and then traded it to a guy for the OTT plus $100. I figure all in with gas etc - $100.

2012-06-24155903.jpg

Mine would be the same except they're not the Blade II version, the best part was the price - $100. I picked up a single wide on CL for $150 and then traded it to a guy for the OTT plus $100. I figure all in with gas etc - $100.

2012-06-24155903.jpg

Got my other pair BNIB for 95 quid only a couple of years ago too.
DSCF4682.jpg

Without question, my wife. She supports me in everything, even sunglasses collection.

Best Oakley find... I'll tell you in a week or so when they arrive. They're still a little bit of a mystery to me.

Best non Oakley find, my Oliver People's Victory 55 with polarized Cognac lenses. I had been searching and had no luck. Discontinued and out of stock for a few years. I called many of the OP stores and everyone laughed, not available. I went out on a limb, and with some dumb luck, was able to get ahold of Larry Leight (founder of OP). He was very excited to hear that I was looking and not willing to give up without hammering out every possible resource.
He told me to call a guy who manages one of his stores, Rudy Manheim. He told me to call the next day so he would have a chance to talk to Rudy first. The next day I called, and Rudy was very helpful. He happened to know where BNIB pair was at, and would give them to me for MSRP. A few days later, I was wearing them.

Without question, my wife. She supports me in everything, even sunglasses collection.

Best Oakley find... I'll tell you in a week or so when they arrive. They're still a little bit of a mystery to me.

Best non Oakley find, my Oliver People's Victory 55 with polarized Cognac lenses. I had been searching and had no luck. Discontinued and out of stock for a few years. I called many of the OP stores and everyone laughed, not available. I went out on a limb, and with some dumb luck, was able to get ahold of Larry Leight (founder of OP). He was very excited to hear that I was looking and not willing to give up without hammering out every possible resource.
He told me to call a guy who manages one of his stores, Rudy Manheim. He told me to call the next day so he would have a chance to talk to Rudy first. The next day I called, and Rudy was very helpful. He happened to know where BNIB pair was at, and would give them to me for MSRP. A few days later, I was wearing them.

Your wife must be on the forum lmao

For me a matte black Pit Boss, LNIB for $150. 2nd place is a Romeo 1 with an extra set of NIB Gold Ird lenses for $450.

Latest Posts

Back