• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blackhawk Down Lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I want it gone! who wants that on their Juliets??

Ikon Red Mirror. I love this set.
14497821706342071167464.jpg

Reactions: TK7
Honestly, they are right up there with LG. Fit is perfect. Thickness is perfect. Overall quality is superb. And the anti reflective coating is amazing. I've tried every aftermarket out there and, I'll only go with either Ikon or LG.
1449782669415517886815.jpg
1449782712537410997431.jpg

Reactions: TK7
The Ikon +Reds are good. The view through is less blueish (afaik) than the 1. gen Rubys I tried years ago, maybe a bit greenish. I haven't tried Linegear, but they are way better than other aftermarket lenses I've tried (had some trouble getting lenses for discoed Oakleys in the past and I've tried a couple).

The Ikon +Reds are good. The view through is less blueish (afaik) than the 1. gen Rubys I tried years ago, maybe a bit greenish. I haven't tried Linegear, but they are way better than other aftermarket lenses I've tried (had some trouble getting lenses for discoed Oakleys in the past and I've tried a couple).
I have recently acquired Oakley Fruby, Linegear Premium Red and I am waiting for the Ikon Red lenses to arrive. As soon as I have them I will compare them and take pictures. I have a thread going in DIY/ Modding Discussion where I will post all the pictures and observations/comments there.

I thought it would be nice to compare all these different options.

I have recently acquired Oakley Fruby, Linegear Premium Red and I am waiting for the Ikon Red lenses to arrive. As soon as I have them I will compare them and take pictures. I have a thread going in DIY/ Modding Discussion where I will post all the pictures and observations/comments there.

I thought it would be nice to compare all these different options.
that would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back