• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gas Can SI's - My Predicament - Kinda Pissed @ Oakley

This theory is not my own it is how I understood it...personally I could n't be bothered either way in my environment. If I was to get into a combat situation here I would just wear my grey/m frame 3.0 and spend my preparation time getting as fit as possible and the rest on the shooting range.

I spend plenty of time training, which includes personal fitness, LOTS of time behind the sights of a weapon(s), among many other things. You may or may not be correct, but polarized lenses are just something I absolutely prefer and have never encountered any issues due to the polarization of any of my lenses.

I spend plenty of time training, which includes personal fitness, LOTS of time behind the sights of a weapon(s), among many other things. You may or may not be correct, but polarized lenses are just something I absolutely prefer and have never encountered any issues due to the polarization of any of my lenses.

So you want Gascan tungsten iridium polarized lenses? Pm me maybe I can assist

Good luck with sourcing your lenses, it looks like you may have a solution now!

I was interested in the polarization discussion in combat. Like with all technologies there may be situations it may not be optimal. However, there are many more situations were you would want it. Seeing people behind glass (e.g. widscreens) would be the obvious one!

Good luck with sourcing your lenses, it looks like you may have a solution now!

I was interested in the polarization discussion in combat. Like with all technologies there may be situations it may not be optimal. However, there are many more situations were you would want it. Seeing people behind glass (e.g. widscreens) would be the obvious one!

Exactly what I was thinking. As far as using polarized versus non-polarized lenses in combat situations, in my opinion, the pro's of using polarized lenses WAY outweigh the cons. But, of course, everyone's style, taste, preferences, and opinions will vary.

So you want Gascan tungsten iridium polarized lenses? Pm me maybe I can assist

@xmetalmaniac

I'm trying to PM you, but I guess I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to do it. I opened my "Inbox" figuring there would be an option to start a new conversation, or send a PM, but don't see any option for that. I even clicked on your avatar, thinking there may be a "Contact This Member" option, but still nothing. I'm sure it's very simple and I'm just missing it, but can anyone tell me how to send a PM or start a private conversation with another member? Thanks for any help you guys can offer! o_O

If I view xmetalmaniac's profile page, there's an option to post a message there, but that's not really a PM since it's visible to everyone who visits his profile page. I need to know where the "Send a PM" or "PM a member" option is. I feel like a dufus because it's probably very simple, yet I'm just not seeing it for some reason and I'm unable to PM xmetalmaniac because of this....

If I view xmetalmaniac's profile page, there's an option to post a message there, but that's not really a PM since it's visible to everyone who visits his profile page. I need to know where the "Send a PM" or "PM a member" option is. I feel like a dufus because it's probably very simple, yet I'm just not seeing it for some reason and I'm unable to PM xmetalmaniac because of this....
You haven't read the rules yet.

FAQ: Why Can't I Access Exchange Areas/Private Messages etc.? [Consolidated]

Back