• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet And Romeo Questions

Through paypal bro, i guess they are safe.

I like PayPal and try to use them for any online payment. The thing that I like about eBay is they will back you up if there are any problems. The few times I've had problems on there ebay takes care of it no problem.

I like PayPal and try to use them for any online payment. The thing that I like about eBay is they will back you up if there are any problems. The few times I've had problems on there ebay takes care of it no problem.
You can see how trustworthy members are by scanning their trader profile and by asking around based on who has dealt with them. Most people here are like brethren and will vouch for those trustworthy buyers/sellers.

That is why i think it is much better to buy here. I dont have to worry about anything. Eventhough ebay will back you up it still is a process. It's just my opinion bro.. I am personally new here also but met a lot of great people here.

If I was to buy or sale from someone on this forum, how do you guys make the payments and do the exchanges? There are a lot of people that would take your money and never give you the item that you payed for.
Paypal. It generally gives you some recourse if the seller tries to stiff you. On the forum, however, people will likely have a background and feedback that tends to make them a little more trustworthy. Myself, for example; I've done a few dozen transactions on the forum and there are people here who have personally met me. I would hope that someone new who is looking to deal with me would be able to see that sort of thing and deal with confidence.

If I was to buy or sale from someone on this forum, how do you guys make the payments and do the exchanges? There are a lot of people that would take your money and never give you the item that you payed for.

We have an exchange on the forum with a feedback system built into it so you can see who the good guys are. To access the exchange you need to be a member for 14 days and have at least 15 useful posts:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

We have a set of rules so that sales and trades are conducted in an orderly fashion:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/complete-oakley-forum-exchange-rules-please-read.18289/

If you send payments with Paypal (not as a gift) then you are are able to make use of their dispute resolution procedures in case of any issues.

$51 and some Juliets.

That is a trade we could do depending on the condition of your Romeo. I have a pair of X-Metal Juliets with box, coin and extra temple shocks and nose bombs. Once you can access the exchange let me know if you're interested and I can send pics etc. You can view my feedback here:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/feedback/big-bopper.2814/

Hope that helps - and welcome!

Wait and sell here. You will get a fair shake and it will go to another forum member which we love to see

Back