• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My extremely lucky find (pics on page 3)

WP_20151218_09_19_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20151218_09_25_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20151218_09_26_14_Pro.jpg

so the question to the guys collecting these; whats it worth to you.
I'm will consider fair offers on pm.

Moderators; please observe I'm not looking to move these hence i'm not putting them in a sales thread.
I simply acknowledge the fact that I'm open to discussions since i don't have specific feelings towards this colorway above any others.

If they are the final piece in a collection they might belong there before i start wearing them.

That sure is nice.
That also is a "Unicorn" ....a combo not easily found.
They sure are the final piece to my puzzle, but since I have been spoilt paying retail or close to retail for all my pairs, the start of a conversation from my end will possibly not fetch me that wonderful piece.
But great find, nonetheless.
:)

thanks guys.
I was over the moon to find them, and be able to, for the 2nd time in my life, actually walk out of a store with a proper x metal

Congrats, great find. Haven't seen many X-metals in Norwegian stores. Saw some Pennys a couple of years ago, but since I prefer Juliets I didn't pick them up. I have gotten some freebies from time to time, but nothing spectacular.

Latest Posts

Back