• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

Well I just left the outside mall wearing the OTT's. Overall it was a pretty positive response . I had my picture taken with a group of hot black girls that couldn't get enough of my glasses. I had an independent Oakley dealer ask what they were cause he had never seen them before. I had a gentleman ask how much I would sell them to him for and I told him $500 lol and to my surprise he counter offered with $300. But of course I declined.
My wife was kinda getting tired of people stopping us while walking around especially with our kids . I never had one negative comment. Overall a very pleasant experience.
I had on tons of SPF 110 sunblock so I don't think I will have a tan Of a scrotum on my face.

Well I just left the outside mall wearing the OTT's. Overall it was a pretty positive response . I had my picture taken with a group of hot black girls that couldn't get enough of my glasses. I had an independent Oakley dealer ask what they were cause he had never seen them before. I had a gentleman ask how much I would sell them to him for and I told him $500 lol and to my surprise he counter offered with $300. But of course I declined.
My wife was kinda getting tired of people stopping us while walking around especially with our kids . I never had one negative comment. Overall a very pleasant experience.
I had on tons of SPF 110 sunblock so I don't think I will have a tan Of a scrotum on my face.

niiice! i been waiting for you to reply see what people would say... all positive so cool!

I had a McDonald's employee want to buy my White Dispatch off me this morning. If that isn't an endorsement, o don't know what is lol

Back