• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Score of a Lifetime!!!

Sounds to me like you went shopping, it was labeled wrong and you got it for a good price. Happens all the time. Hell, took my daughter shopping the other night. She found a shirt she like and went to pay for it (using her money) and it rang up like $30 or something. Was on a rack that said like $6 something. So she told the cashier, manager came over and took the shirt to go find the others. Came back and said give it to her for $6 something, it was labeled wrong.

That poor employee probably has to pay for your beer out of his paycheck.

It was an honest mistake.

I once paid for something with a $20 and received $84 in change. Returned it immediately before I left the counter. I would hate for some struggling young American to be late on his rent or not be able to give his kids money for their field trip next week because of an honest mistake.
Jiminy Cricket couldnt have said it better.

I own the store where the beer came from. I fired the employee, my profits went down the toilet, my wife left me because she says the business was ruining our marriage and my partner committed suicide after he found out our suppliers filed a lawsuit for undercutting competitors on Wild Elf beer. I’m now facing charges of Federal Racketeering. Keep the beer! I’ll figure something out.

Jiminy Cricket couldnt have said it better.

a94e0f6f4cea03a84ac3b42f82d3936013f8d1bee49753caa4bae1565384f148.jpg

Latest Posts

Back