• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Score of a Lifetime!!!

If you were truly over it you wouldn’t be asking anyones opinion. Obviously part of you feels guilty. Personally I don’t think anyone is going to get fired over it, but if it makes you feel better call the store manager. Explain the situation....if you care.....and see what they say. I’m sure if you say you called.....went out of your way to drive over based on the price you were told they will let it go. I don’t think they can do anything because you did pay. It was their mistake not yours. They only had your number because you called.

Return it you don’t want someone having any ill grudges against you. Do the right thing (i know you know what’s right) what goes around comes around for the worst.

If you were truly over it you wouldn’t be asking anyones opinion. Obviously part of you feels guilty. Personally I don’t think anyone is going to get fired over it, but if it makes you feel better call the store manager. Explain the situation....if you care.....and see what they say. I’m sure if you say you called.....went out of your way to drive over based on the price you were told they will let it go. I don’t think they can do anything because you did pay. It was their mistake not yours. They only had your number because you called.
Yes please call me and explain what I did to deserve this? All I wanted to do was serve wine and spirits. Now I’m in financial ruin.

I went to the store to buy beer and some guy drove off and these fell out of his truck. I got his plate number. Should I try to find him?
01D44336-0B31-40AA-B7E5-A73D2CD00B17.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back