• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

I know you probably aren't taking any ideas anymore but I had a sick idea.

One Crystal Red stem, one Crystal Blue stem and clear orbital with UK Icons and Ruby Iridium lenses.

All ideas are still being taken, so we appreciate any ideas that get sent. I'm afraid that we don't have any sort of date as of yet, however you guys will be the first to get any sort of update.

Crystal Green Frame With Jade Irdium . I miss the 2007 TDF Anti freeze green radar. Now make it a crystal green Instead :D , Crystal yellow or crystal blue :D HEHEEE

We need more radarlock Frame Colors and vented lens so all this is my suggestion :D

Here is a bit more of what I am talking about. Notice the red is not translucent but is solid/matte or maybe even metallic like batwolf showed, then it moves to clear. Oh, and this design also plays off the word "shade' which I kinda show with the microbag.

shadestationdesigncopys.jpg

I still think this colourway is the way forward . . . . 100% . . . . great job . . . .

. . . . just please, Shades, if you are still thinking of doing this . . . . not on a Holbrook.

:smile:

Following recent colourway trends, it really should be on a SERIES of frames.

But alcapon1 totally nailed the colourway. No question in my mind.

the holbrook looks pretty good. but just to be politically correct for Tony and Herbs, a MD or a Jinx would be fine as well. ha!

heeem i prefer a crystal color though :D the crystal red radar path is sick! radarlock should have it :) current models color are boring :D

Back