• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

What eventually happened to the ShadeStation special edition idea, Dan?
Did it not come together in the end?

Yeah, the brakes were put on the whole thing a little but it should still be happening in the future.

There were complications with Oakley so we decided to hold off for the moment.

As soon as we start this up again you guys will be the first to know!

Here is a bit more of what I am talking about. Notice the red is not translucent but is solid/matte or maybe even metallic like batwolf showed, then it moves to clear. Oh, and this design also plays off the word "shade' which I kinda show with the microbag.

shadestationdesigncopys.jpg

I'd still like to see this colourway, but run over a few frames not just the Holbrook.

And I still insist on a Hijinx in the range.
You can borrow my signature for the inner earstem if you like.
:)

Reading some old postings whatever happened to this idea ? .

Or was it just a very we'll executed marketing ploy .....

Maybe i'm just cynical ...

Hey guys, apologies for not updating this thread for so long. I'm Jake, the new social media guy and I absolutely love what this forum does to bring Oakley fans together from all across the world. When Dan left, the trail had gone a little cold but we're pleased to say we're back and hammering negotiations with the guys and girls at Oakley for an exclusive ShadeStation tint at the very least! We're still really keen to hear your ideas though so please do keep them coming!

Cheers guys,

Jake from ShadeStation

Back