• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

£20 on a pair of 'ladies Oakleys' which were actually 1984 Eyeshades, Black/Warm Grey, pristine!

There are some proper bargains if you keep looking :)

Thought I posted in this. Did the user post search and nothing, so.....

Probably near-new M2's for $60.
Another would be used Jawbones sans the red polar lenses (but the persimmon and vault) for $40.

Jawbones, even if in beater condition, were a more practical investment since they're daily wear. When adding up my Jawbone "collection", I technically saved $52 overall against a single set at MSRP. That's the pair above, another at the OVault (pair and bag) new for $80, and +Red lenses for like $48 via F&F. Throw in the free Revant HC3 Elite lenses and guess this is fate for me. Might snag another pair of lenses for cheap and call it a done deal in closing that "gap".

I thing one of my best was my Rare pair of Snow Camo Straight Jackets(which was a promo for reps 8-12 pairs for about £75. Romevanfrogskinstein was selling a pair on eBay recently for £750!!!!
Another one was a pair of Romeo iis in Carbon for £38.......

Free
Would get an M Frame kit every year in college playing baseball.

Got a Half Wire free from a CL guy that I bought a pair of Penny's off of for a member on the forum.

Edit: forgot about early XX Ti02 for $250.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back