• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

Whilst serving in Kosovo in 2007 i visited a "PX"...it was the Norwegian Army one.. they employed local staff.. whilst looking in the Oakley cabinet i saw a pair of Juliet polished hammerstem G30 lenses for 80 Euro..I of course calmly asked if i could view them..i purchased them for 80 Euro...they were £250 in U.K.:laugh:{ or as us Brits say..Rip off Britain}:laugh:

I went back 2 weeks later they were 180 Euro..and that is how i got "addicted" to Oakley....never looked back

Hoot:wink:

OTT fmj/ice £60.
Cinder Oil Drum £40.

The two mentioned above were BNIB from Oakley retailer stores.

My latest Jinx (Brown Smoke grab-bag City icon) off Ebay were £35, which was pretty good considering grab-bag editions don't come up that often. I wouldn't care but I had previously punted him a really low-ball offer at £45, but he said he wanted to let the auction run.
His loss.
:rolleyes:

I got these Batwolfs for $65 on eBay brand new with no lenses or anything else except it came with black Icons, yes I know, red flag like crazy for fakes! I then ordered Visionary (VL) Lenses for them, blue polarized for $25, and Purple Icons for $12 at the Oakley store. Not bad for Polarized Batwolfs for only $102. For polarized lenses at Oakley they quoted me $240 and they don't even give me the option for blue lenses. I had the frames checked at an Oakley Store and the frames are legit. Not cheap but easier on my wallet than buying direct. What should I order next?

IMG_0878.jpg

I got a pair of polarized Dispatchs BNIB off Craigslist for $30. Extra icons and everything. They are rootbeer, which I hate, but for the price, I couldn't pass them up.

Slightly off topic as it is not a pair of sunglasses....

I got a genuine Oakley Icon titanium watch with a MOP face from eBay a few years ago for only £50.00....

I bought a pair of polarised Jawbone Alinghis BNIB and also a pair of polarised Miss Conducts BNIB for £45.00 per pair a couple of months ago.

Latest Posts

Back