• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Official Image from New Terminator movie

Or the overboard remake.

I haven’t seen that either. Lol. I have a 2 year old. I watch baseball, football and hockey. After that my TV time is reserved for Doc Mcstuffins PJ Masks Puppy Dog pals or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Roadster Racers.

I need to get caught up on a lot of movies once he gets old enough. I haven’t seen the last 2 Star Wars or Any of the Marvel stuff that has come out. One of these days I want to binge watch every Star Wars from start to finish but that day is years away from now.

My kid goes to bed, I watch movies. We finally got a second tv okay year. That has helped me keep current with movies and TV. Well, somewhat current.

Yeah my son doesn’t like to sleep. He is a bit wired like me. I can function on limited sleep although this is catching up to me as I get older.

He goes to bed at 9 and wakes up between 7-8 am. I am up at 4:30 to go to work and I go to bed between 9and 10 so doesn’t leave much time for TV or movies.

So let me get this straight, the secret to success to a movie remake to replace all male roles with women ?

Ghostbusters all women
Terminator all women

So by these standards with all this role reversals that classic movie 2 Women & a Cup will now be ...........

So let me get this straight, the secret to success to a movie remake to replace all male roles with women ?

Ghostbusters all women
Terminator all women

So by these standards with all this role reversals that classic movie 2 Women & a Cup will now be ...........
One guy. One jar. But I wouldn't watch that if I were you. Seriously, don't even think about it.

Back