• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Dwyane Wade gave back approximately $8M of his $23.8M salary to reach buyout agreement with Bulls, league sources tell ESPN. Off to Cleveland?

I bet Q that dufus will join his cohort LeBrooser for sure. Where else would he go?? Miami does not want him there anymore lol.

Dwyane Wade gave back approximately $8M of his $23.8M salary to reach buyout agreement with Bulls, league sources tell ESPN. Off to Cleveland?

If he comes to Cleveland, I think the Cavs may have to cut Richard Jefferson. If that's the case I'll be rather sad RJ is funny dude and pretty cool as well. Him and a few Cavs hit up a local bar by where I used to live after big games / playoffs.

If he comes to Cleveland, I think the Cavs may have to cut Richard Jefferson. If that's the case I'll be rather sad RJ is funny dude and pretty cool as well. Him and a few Cavs hit up a local bar by where I used to live after big games / playoffs.

Hmm get rid of shumpert, jefferson is a good back up.

There might be a team in the west to challenge them hopefully.

I'm a firm believer San Antonio would have beat the spurs had Leonard not gone down. But he did go down so such is life. The west got ALOT better in general.

I think the timberwolves are going to be a dark horse this year if they can put it all together

Wade reportedly set to join the Cavs

As unlfically as offically as you can say but...

IMG_6391.JPG

LET'S GO CLEVELAND!!!

Latest Posts

Back