• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Zo GANG
Ketavious GANG
Ingram GANG
Randle GANG
Brahpez GANG

Clarkson GANG
Larry Jr GANG
Kuzma GANG
Hart GANG
Blue GANG
Zubac GANG
Bryant GANG
Deng GANG
and now Bogut GANG

GANG GANG GANG The Los Angeles Lake GANG is going to skeet all over the NBA.
Daaaaang !!! Stacked !!!!

That roster is good for 39 wins !!!

Congrats, bro :)

Hmmm seriously loosing interest on any kind of sports. As these clowns trying to be political instead of just playing. Starts of with that warriors visit, now james and his cohorts really??? Nfl not respecting national anthem. All these clowns. Btw i have only watched less than 10 season games and a few playoffs games. Really loosing interest, it has become a joke really.

Hmmm seriously loosing interest on any kind of sports. As these clowns trying to be political instead of just playing. Starts of with that warriors visit, now james and his cohorts really??? Nfl not respecting national anthem. All these clowns. Btw i have only watched less than 10 season games and a few playoffs games. Really loosing interest, it has become a joke really.

You just have to stay away from the off court drama. The games are still great and the talent level of the players hasn't declined so why worry?

You just have to stay away from the off court drama. The games are still great and the talent level of the players hasn't declined so why worry?

It’s just annoying and also btw most of the players that are bitching are colored ones typical leftist that’s the thing i hate about it. I didn’t like james comment it is disrespectful that shows how thug and a un educated clown he is regardless of ones political views show respect just shut your ugly face up looser. Anyways that’s just me i dont even know who to cheer anymore in general it has become a joke.

What's worse? Their skin color or that they don't agree with your political views? :p Btw most players in the NBA are colored ;)
:lol::lol: I don't have any political views by all means I voted for obozo ones. these clowns should keep their political views to themselves and just stick to basketball. I mean basketball was a way of refuge for me; no religion; no politics at one point in time. now everybody is trying to be political. I mean if kevin love used the "n" word or a bum word to despise obozo it would be different ( freedom of speech right) all I'm saying is cut the crap and just stick to basketball keep you religious belief or political issues to yourself.

Latest Posts

Back