• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Just like bron when he left hahahahahaahaha. Now if durant goes back in 2 yrs and bring them a champioship then its a diffrent story.

See. Here is the thing?? Does the ring matter too much that you the franchise player has to go team up with all star players to just to get one?? I dont count lechokes 2 with the heat, but that current one is the ultimate prize of all means that you can win it, and is satifying. I guess durant did not learn from james. Where is the commitment?? Now he is being tagged as a choker and i dont blame them fans of okc.

You got to beat em not join them damn. Where is the pride???? geeeeeeeeez. Now i aint gonna bandwagon on them f...ASS GSW. I hope they loose again in the playoffs GO SPURS, CLIPPS they the only team who can beat them in the west.

You got to beat em not join them damn. Where is the pride???? geeeeeeeeez. Now i aint gonna bandwagon on them f...ASS GSW. I hope they loose again in the playoffs GO SPURS, CLIPPS they the only team who can beat them in the west.
You rooting for a team is hilarious.

Sent from Q's Note5

And you cant understand why i hate lebron before... Gone are the glory days where a superstar player will do everything to win a championship by staying loyal to his team and his mates.. now its all about the easy path. Get more rings then cement your "legacy"...

Latest Posts

Back