• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Well looks like the ex lakers are back to just being “good” not great :sorry: Disappointing!!

Game could've been better, but considering those two were doing all the lifting on a new team, no Zion, Reddick not looking right, and keeping it down to the last possession, I'm ok with that. I can't even expect them to close.

Bigger thing is I want them to keep that up. When the rest of the pieces on that team get it together at the same time, das it mane.

Game could've been better, but considering those two were doing all the lifting on a new team, no Zion, Reddick not looking right, and keeping it down to the last possession, I'm ok with that. I can't even expect them to close.

Bigger thing is I want them to keep that up. When the rest of the pieces on that team get it together at the same time, das it mane.

true, i am still waiting for someone to TAKE over the game. Ingram played awesome though hats down.

I mean OKC actually isn't horrible on paper, but I didn't expect that , let alone a blowout.

Eh, still early, though.

dannggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dwight is a BEAST. if he plays like that all the time, I don't see the lakers getting beat.

Kinda what is the hopeful expectation. LeBron only got rolling late in the game, and so finding the rest of the team can prove to do lifting is great.

But that was an irregular KCP night. The type of night that fools people into thinking he's worth his contract. But by all means I would want this KCP to show up in a crucial post season game.

Back