Ventruck

Oakley Expert

"Gonna be interesting to see the details on the Picks LA just gave NOLA. From what I understand the Pelicans didn’t want Lakers FRP next year. But through pick swaps they essentially have control of the Lakers draft for the next 7 years."

If the Lakers run into s*** luck like the Warriors this Finals, yikes. Otherwise we could probably call it even given LeGM and his posse are single tracked to take this gamble. I personally don't like the lack of security. Only time will tell.

David Griffin's time with the Cavs is a bit of a question mark. There was the Kevin Love deal but that was probably also all LeGM. Pelicans got a lot of options now. They could flip picks, the players they just got, etc.

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
"Gonna be interesting to see the details on the Picks LA just gave NOLA. From what I understand the Pelicans didn’t want Lakers FRP next year. But through pick swaps they essentially have control of the Lakers draft for the next 7 years."

If the Lakers run into s*** luck like the Warriors this Finals, yikes. Otherwise we could probably call it even given LeGM and his posse are single tracked to take this gamble. I personally don't like the lack of security. Only time will tell.

David Griffin's time with the Cavs is a bit of a question mark. There was the Kevin Love deal but that was probably also all LeGM. Pelicans got a lot of options now. They could flip picks, the players they just got, etc.
We back baby! Let's go Lakers... Here's to Lakers having a healthy season, adding a "shooter" plus a decent PG or superstar (Kawhi?)... Plus, prayers to KD and Klay to get well soon! I feel for that squad... Congrats to the Raptors though!

pjd1234

X METAL NERD

Ouch!! 7 effen years??? Damn. They better win atleast 3