• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2019-2020 NBA SEASON ⛹🏽‍♂️

Untitled.png

:cry: All games suspended because of that Wisconsin incident. The clowns boycott the games.

Might as well cancel the whole thing, I don’t see the point of continuing.

:cry: All games suspended because of that Wisconsin incident. The clowns boycott the games.

Might as well cancel the whole thing, I don’t see the point of continuing.
absolutely ******* amazing...... will they also boycott the games next time a 7-11 clerk is killed by a black guy? etc etc ..... i saw that video, maybe not a good idea to walk away from cops and reach inside a car for something. No matter what color you are, police would have done the same thing. Stop being stupid, and this will not happen.

NBA is dead. Lebron has to be one of the dumbest ******* to ever live....

absolutely ******* amazing...... will they also boycott the games next time a 7-11 clerk is killed by a black guy? etc etc ..... i saw that video, maybe not a good idea to walk away from cops and reach inside a car for something. No matter what color you are, police would have done the same thing. Stop being stupid, and this will not happen.

agreed, I don’t see any protests if it’s the other way around, the clowns thinks only “black lives matter”
ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!. Anyways probably done watching this circus show either if they resume or not!!!!

i see an igonored message, I thought i blocked you accidentally :lol:.........

In NHL you don't see this kind of BS. All games took place, and was great to watch. Fck the NBA, NFL, & MLB (although I never watch MLB anyway)
exactly... if you stop playing, aka doing your job, every time a fool does doesn't do what he/she is told by police.... well then, it's going to be some very short seasons.

like sports haven't suffered enough with the virus...... SMH
only a fool would spend money on this **** now, like tickets (for coming seasons) and merchandise.

Last edited:
Back