• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 College Football

My team, my cat, my sunglasses, just me in general...is the first and foremost thing on y'all's minds huh? Not active all day....but still orchestrating. Just call me Maestro ๐Ÿ˜Ž

orchestrating.jpg

SMU stays undefeated, and Memphis got a big win. The AAC is super competitive this year! Head to head they'd give the ACC a run for their money.
Screenshot_20191019-223931_theScore.jpg

So you're a Sandusky fan too huh. Figures, y'all types tend to run in rings.....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
As usual your arguments are very ignorant.

Are you suggesting that everyone who backs Penn State condones what happened with Sandusky?

If so, are you suggesting:

1. That all Georgia fans condone the 4.7% of all arrests made at the University of Georgia in 2018 were crimes for violence towards women? (not made up little pie charts like you use, but actual documentation from your school)
2. That all Georgia fans condone that in 2018 13.1% of the crimes at UGA were considered major crimes such as murder, rape, robbery or personal assault?
3. That all Germans condone Hitler?
4. All white people condone the KKK?
5. All Falcons fans condone what Michael Vick did?
6. Do you want me to go on?

1571541739767.png

Nobody is arguing that Sandusky should not be strung up by his balls and beaten to death very slowly and painfully for his actions. However, you suggesting a current or past State supporter condones it is phucking ridiculous.

As usual your arguments are very ignorant.

Are you suggesting that everyone who backs Penn State condones what happened with Sandusky?

If so, are you suggesting:

1. That all Georgia fans condone the 4.7% of all arrests made at the University of Georgia in 2018 were crimes for violence towards women? (not made up little pie charts like you use, but actual documentation from your school)
2. That all Georgia fans condone that in 2018 13.1% of the crimes at UGA were considered major crimes such as murder, rape, robbery or personal assault?
3. That all Germans condone Hitler?
4. All white people condone the KKK?
5. All Falcons fans condone what Michael Vick did?
6. Do you want me to go on?

View attachment 666867

Nobody is arguing that Sandusky should not be strung up by his balls and beaten to death very slowly and painfully for his actions. However, you suggesting a current or past State supporter condones it is phucking ridiculous.
Lol, feelings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Latest Posts

Back