• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK, been wearing them since I was about 12 and had nothing other than Oakley since.First glasses where I found the designs were so comfortable, well made and cool looking I didn't care how it looked on!

Currently Residing in Salalah, Sultanate of Oman.

I love oakley so much because it gives me more appeal and bad ass (among the rest) look everytime I wear them.:cool-33:

Perth, Western Australia. I love Oakley because of the style and design, paired with the best lens technology around. Crisp, Clear, shatterproof and impact resistant. A multitude of lens tints for every situation. INTERCHANGEABLE lens systems. CUSTOMIZABLE colorways. Unobtanium. Xmetal.

they dared to create something to surpass everything else, they manufactured the radical, the made edgy designs into cult icons. Whats not to love?

North Carolina, United States
I LOVE Oakley for the Quality Products they provide, but let's be honest it's all about the STYLE and nothing beats Oakley!

Washington, USA. Wear my frogskins since I was 12, now over 20 pairs and climbing!

Already like and follow ;)

Love oakleys cause theyre safe to use and reliable. Also very durable and can take a beating. From Louisville, KY
good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back