• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
I'm now following the Oakley Forum on Twitter (jace112)
From Paris, with 3 Oakleys now. Used to have Jacket for skiing, and now Garage Rock for everyday. Awesome.

US-Wisconsin. Love Oakley's because of their uniqueness. They have always stood out over other glasses therefor the people wearing them stand out!

facebook - fayez sixfiveone. Im from Brunei. i love oakley because they are awesome variety design, quality material and great colourful lenses.

Rusisa , Saint-Petersburg
Oakley sunglasses , have become my favorite when I was 9 years old , now I'm 19 and I still love them and wear

Indonesia here, Oakley has a great design of sunnies and quality lenses, beyond our imagination.
So why Oakley? because the others are too mainstream..

USA North Carolina

It's the only sunglasses I've worn for the past 20 years. Best clarity of any sunglasses regardless of price

Pennsylvania, USA I would buy sunglasses every two months but once I got a hand on a pair of scalpels I never had to worry about them ever breaking. Now I only buy to have different pairs. I can't trust any other brand than The Big O' s

Hi, I'm from Italy and I love oakley because in my country all accessories are a sort of Fashion status and no other sunglasses Brand can be considered as the same level as O does!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back