• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix & Hijinx "similarities"

can't wait to see some crazy hijinx/antix creations. I may start doing this myself in the new year. I was thinking of a Propaganda Antix. Just buying a white Antix. Although finding a polished white Antix is a bit difficult...only one I know of was the France flag antix Del bought a while back. Anyone willing to do a Propaganda Antix i'll buy it off you :D

I thought that'd be very easy since the orbitals have no artwork so no worry of cutting it off :)

can't wait to see some crazy hijinx/antix creations. I may start doing this myself in the new year. I was thinking of a Propaganda Antix. Just buying a white Antix. Although finding a polished white Antix is a bit difficult...only one I know of was the France flag antix Del bought a while back. Anyone willing to do a Propaganda Antix i'll buy it off you :D

I thought that'd be very easy since the orbitals have no artwork so no worry of cutting it off :)

That is the combo that started this whole thing for me :cool:

hmmmm DB hijinx will be sick!
will see, how much time i have over the next few days :eek:)

had to check these again . . .
the hijinx stems are a bit bigger than the one from the antix (Herbsley has very good eyes for his age!!)
but i think i could live with that?!?

the propaganda - netherlands mix up :eek:)
prop1.jpg

prop2s.jpg

prop3v.jpg

prop4y.jpg

Thanks for sharing! That would lead me to believe that the HiJinx frame is a slightly bigger than the Antix frame? Or, maybe the HiJinx frame does not have that small gap like the Antix does? I will have to check mine.

Thanks for sharing! That would lead me to believe that the HiJinx frame is a slightly bigger than the Antix frame? Or, maybe the HiJinx frame does not have that small gap like the Antix does? I will have to check mine.
may have to do with the way shield lens/dual lens frames differ like the batwolf/fuel cell.

Latest Posts

Back