• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix & Hijinx "similarities"

well this is rather disappointing...

It's disappointing if you are wanting to put Hijinx arms on an Antix frame. But not so much the other way round.
I need to have a think about how much that little Antix gap would bother me.
Nothing worse than clumsy hinges. Might as well wear a Ten.
:wink:

It's disappointing if you are wanting to put Hijinx arms on an Antix frame. But not so much the other way round.
I need to have a think about how much that little Antix gap would bother me.
Nothing worse than clumsy hinges. Might as well wear a Ten.
:wink:
or in other words, HA HA TO YOU ANTIX FANS. :p Mr.H wins another one.

and oh a shot at the Oakley Ten...and it's social awkwardness with other the other frames sitting in the display cases.

I can send you my DB Antix if you'd like. I don't wear it ever lol. Let me know if you'd like to use it for your DB Hijinx.

or in other words, HA HA TO YOU ANTIX FANS. :p Mr.H wins another one.

and oh a shot at the Oakley Ten...and it's social awkwardness with other the other frames sitting in the display cases.

Hmmm, no I didn't mean it as a haha to Antix fans. I was just stating a fact that it seems to work better one way than the other.

And I make no secret that I think a few newer frames have clumsy hinges. Ten, Half X, and some of the new Wires.
I just like a nice flush hinge that's all.

had to check these again . . .
the hijinx stems are a bit bigger than the one from the antix (Herbsley has very good eyes for his age!!)
but i think i could live with that?!?

the propaganda - netherlands mix up :eek:)

My old eyes also spotted the French flag icon.
Not Netherlands.
But sshhh, I don't think anyone noticed.

damn you Herbsley hihi
i'm a bit confused right now . . . to much stress :eek:)
the 2nd french antix is on the way!

Back