• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Carolina steel toe.
08a0537712cb5594c825ac1a874bbc28.jpg

Big fat L on the university blue 1’s. Wack.
I got one more draw left with UNDFTD. Hopes are... not high.

Kyrie 7 ASW

At this rate maybe I should just get the entire release line because I've liked every colorway except for maybe the Sisterhood pair. Outsole color is just weird. But I mean as a shoe, it has become more and more of a literal case that I don't have a reason to wear anything else.

1615603892278.png

AirMax2 CB '94

Shoes are bigger than they look, and also very mobile. Putting them is a bit awkward as I wouldn't put all my faith in the stitching between the heel tab and bootie. Also need to run my fingers in the tongue area to fix that once I'm in. Lacing system is really cool with each point able to lock so I can better pick which section I want tighter.
Midsole/cushion setup is surprisingly comfortable.

It's been a bit annoying to shop in this segment of retro Nike Basketball as COVID resellers pick everything as a target. In hindsight I wish I bought the Orlando AJ10's to compliment this. Seeing stuff like this, Penny 3, the Uptempo line, stuff that kinda was more "GR" I guess, in stores today for at least a second, together more or less, is a trip. For that time, it's this stuff was what was good enough for consumer and athlete demands.

1616281927872.png

AirMax2 CB '94

Shoes are bigger than they look, and also very mobile. Putting them is a bit awkward as I wouldn't put all my faith in the stitching between the heel tab and bootie. Also need to run my fingers in the tongue area to fix that once I'm in. Lacing system is really cool with each point able to lock so I can better pick which section I want tighter.
Midsole/cushion setup is surprisingly comfortable.

It's been a bit annoying to shop in this segment of retro Nike Basketball as COVID resellers pick everything as a target. In hindsight I wish I bought the Orlando AJ10's to compliment this. Seeing stuff like this, Penny 3, the Uptempo line, stuff that kinda was more "GR" I guess, in stores today for at least a second, together more or less, is a trip. For that time, it's this stuff was what was good enough for consumer and athlete demands.

View attachment 849007
I love those. Never had a set. I did have the 1 year prior version that I believe had a strap and said force on it.

Penny 3. Oh man, they were heavy, but they were well built. Sounds like you are happy overall w the purchase.

New cat work boots. Not a huge fan of cat because of the steal toes but these keep up with my red wings comfort wise.

114C34FC-CC6C-4D3C-B500-9BD6C4482519.jpeg

Back