• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Legit Frogs?

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I couldn't find the sku on the o-review, but I won these on ebay and wasn't sure if they were legit after winning them, kinda mad at myself for not doing my homework.ugh anyways heres the link

New Oakley Frogskins Crystal Black Ruby Iridium Lens 03 210 Box Bag Cloth | eBay

couldn't find a google results of a Frogskins 03-210? the serial on the left arm looks legit and the glasses look legit, but im not an expert on Frogskins..........can anyone please verify before I pay this seller? ttanks Gang!

Honestly I have a few pairs of frogs and I would say they are fake. The colourway doesn't seem like something oakley would produce crystal black with bronze lenses. As well the cleaning cloth is that that tends to come with fakes. I'm not 100% sure on this but I would lean heavily towards fake.

Honestly I have a few pairs of frogs and I would say they are fake. The colourway doesn't seem like something oakley would produce crystal black with bronze lenses. As well the cleaning cloth is that that tends to come with fakes. I'm not 100% sure on this but I would lean heavily towards fake.

well actually that colorway and sku does exist here on a thread with 3rd gen FS list, so that's no issue to me, but that cleaning cloth kinda scares me, if these were Pitbulls, or straight jackets, I'd be up on the fakes easily, but im new to collectings Frogs, and I need another opinion on these frogs as to whether they are legit or not? I guess ill have to wait til they come in and then send them to Oakley for verification? but yea that cloth raises a warning? unless someone can verify these are legit, im screwed for the moment.

They have an SKU printed on them that's a good starting point. The cloth could come from anywhere since oakley only provides bags and I don't like cleaning my glasses with my bag I have other microfiber cloths I use so maybe they are throwing that in as an extra. They could have swapped lenses along the way who knows. I would venture to say the frames are real from first look at the pics

They have an SKU printed on them that's a good starting point. The cloth could come from anywhere since oakley only provides bags and I don't like cleaning my glasses with my bag I have other microfiber cloths I use so maybe they are throwing that in as an extra. They could have swapped lenses along the way who knows. I would venture to say the frames are real from first look at the pics

yeah thanks bro, yea im leaning that way as well and like I said theres a thread here that says the sku are legit

Frogskins (Third Generation). A complete list. | Oakley Forum

and it verifys that the sku has rubys as well, so that made me feel better, but I hope ur righton the throwing in the cloth option, but yea the pics are pretty much dead on and if they are fakes then these are damn good fakes if ya ask me..........

I dunno, no label on the box, the cloth is from a fake for sure, what appears to be the incorrect color lenses. There are lots of fakes out there with SKU numbers on them, but incorrect for the pair.

private-detective-3.jpg

Back