• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asian Fit...not Anymore!!

echav23

I should Work at Oakley
Northern Nevada
6pm had the Straight Jacket Shadow Camo w/G30 on sale for $40 and I know they are Asian fit, but for the price I went ahead and ordered them. They came in today and after comparing them with my other Straight Jacket's the only difference I could see between the two was the size of the nose pads....so I swapped them out and they fit perfect!! Not bad for $40....

IMG_0072.jpg

yep i had a asian fit straight jacket and really the only difference is the nose pads, which did not work for my nose. nice grab echav! i wish was a straight jacket fan, but i don't like how they fit me or how i look in them.

Fur-real? The only difference is the nose pads? I was contemplating getting these, but didn't cuz of the Asian fit.
They are slightly narrower, but changing the nose pads made a huge difference and they fit me just fine. For $40 I figured I'd check them out...the lenses alone are worth the $40.

Wha? I thought the nosepads were glued on. How easy were they to swap?
they are not glued on, they actually believe it or not, snap into place,they have little plastic nobs that you just snap on and off. simple. The nose pads on the asian fit were so big, that they didn't fit around my large asian nose, so the frame just stuck out. the regular fit worked a lot better.

Latest Posts

Back