• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Barcode

@Avandita Just post a picture of your box. What's so hard about that? You do know people print counterfeit boxes, right? For someone looking for help, you're finding ways to piss people off who are trying to do just that.
My question was simple, I didn’t ask for looking at the glasses. I know the glasses are legit, I was only asking if Oakley put the barcode on all their boxes. Not my fault that some don’t understand the question
Even if it is a real box, that doesn’t meant the glasses are real as well. If there’s no barcode on the box, why not question the glasses too?

There’s a reason why people are asking to see the glasses
emoji14.png
the glasses are from Vision Express so I believe they are real. These are well known opticians so if they sell fakes I don’t know who else to trust 😃 only when we got home I realised that there is no barcode but all websites say there should be one. Hence my question
Ship Brazil?
thank you 😃👍

All pairs I have had carry a barcoded label. I have never purchased from Vision Express so cannot explain why there is no label but if I had any concerns I would be asking them to explain and, if necessary, ask for an exchange so you have a 100% legit box should you wish to sell them in the future.

My question was simple, I didn’t ask for looking at the glasses. I know the glasses are legit, I was only asking if Oakley put the barcode on all their boxes. Not my fault that some don’t understand the question

the glasses are from Vision Express so I believe they are real. These are well known opticians so if they sell fakes I don’t know who else to trust 😃 only when we got home I realised that there is no barcode but all websites say there should be one. Hence my question

thank you 😃👍
There should be a barcode on the box. Other retailers I’ve bought from put their label over the Oakley label if there’s is different. Never seen one without a label.

Just because it’s a trusted retailer doesn’t mean they’re real. People buy real Oakleys, put fakes in the box, keep the real ones, and return for a refund all the time.

Your question was simple, but the answer isn’t, ergo the requests for more information. If the glasses are indeed real, then frankly it’s a stupid question as well as simple. Most the time when people are looking for help they don’t insult the people trying to help them. Especially when they withhold information repeatedly and act like an ass.

I would like to see what the ends of the box look like, because perhaps I could help you out, no we don’t necessarily believe what you’re saying about it. Not because we think you’re stupid, but because if you knew what you were doing you wouldn’t have asked such a question. I’ve been alive long enough to know pictures are worth exponentially more than someone else’s testimony, especially when that person is wholly ignorant of what’s being discussed.

All pairs I have had carry a barcoded label. I have never purchased from Vision Express so cannot explain why there is no label but if I had any concerns I would be asking them to explain and, if necessary, ask for an exchange so you have a 100% legit box should you wish to sell them in the future.
Thank you for your help. I will ask them 👍

Maybe folks wanted to see if there was glue residue where the label used to be. And help that way

Since you can't provide a single ******* photo, you must be lying about the whole thing.

@Rcga32 remember the guy that couldn't/wouldn't post a photo of his glasses for weeks......because he didn't have camera or phone? and you went nuts on him 😁 😅 wonder if this is the same guy

Last edited:
Maybe folks wanted to see if there was glue residue where the label used to be. And help that way

Since you can't provide a single ******* photo, you must be lying about the whole thing.

@Rcga32 remember the guy that couldn't/wouldn't post a photo of his glasses for weeks......because he didn't have camera or phone? and you went nuts on him 😁 😅 wonder if this is the same guy
Oh wow... I forgot about that guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back