• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolfs Or Fuel Cells

Personally, I prefer the Batwolf to the Fuel Cell. Though it's a bigger frame, the shield lens makes it look a little smaller and more sleek. Whereas the individual lenses on the Fuel Cell make it look bigger and more clunky, at least on me.

I've had Batwolfs i wore them about 5x then i sold them just dont like that frame, the Antix frames i like alot better than Batwolfs if you want a full lens style of glasses and Fuel Cells are one of my favorite frames aswell...besides Xmetals of course

Fuel Cell fits me perfectly. The curvature of the the Batwolf made them too narrow for me, if they were just a little "flatter" I'd love them.

I guess in the end, it all depends on fit here based on all the different opinions. Just try before you buy, and if you don't like those batwolfs, there is bound to be someone on here willing to help out.

I've had Batwolfs i wore them about 5x then i sold them just dont like that frame, the Antix frames i like alot better than Batwolfs if you want a full lens style of glasses and Fuel Cells are one of my favorite frames aswell...besides Xmetals of course

Funny you say that, I never actually ended up buying the Batwolf. I wanted the polished rootbeer Batwolf, ended up buying a pair of matte black Antix. More comfortable, looked better on me. I may pick up another pair. Too bad they don't make it in crystal black (my favorite frame color). I'd put a BIP lens in it and probably wear it all the time.

Went to a local sunglasses hut and by luck they had a pair of batwolfs in store - as you guys said tighter wrap which is better for me and the size difference wasnt to bad - so they are the next purchase Black Ink frame with BI :cool-33:

BTW I think the local sunglasses hut store are starting to recognise me - I go in there try on everything then go home and find them upto 30% cheaper online lol

Make sure the online store you use is respectable. Dont want to end up with a fake.

Well ordered my pair of batwolfs through shadestation of black ink frames with BI and they arrived today. Really happy with the fit, appreciate all the advice everyone gave.

Back