• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I can't help it if my good looks hijack threads (without my knowledge I might add). As far as footsies with Frank goes I'm just trying to score some drugs (I mean Oakley's). I'll leave you all to this thread of @Blondie1976 's with my most recent selfie ;)
IMG_20161206_094919.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Wish I found this earlier ;)
Independent woman huh!? I'm married, I can still be independent. Then again, I'm not a woman. I don't like my wife do anything....
Totally kidding... Not many woman buying O these days. Keep it coming!!!
@Blondie1976 is a total babe. We like having her here to put up with our jokes... I'm tired of Frank and Doug always flirting with me hehe.
Lol!!! Thank you @Chris A Hardaway ! ;)

I'll take these in order, if I may...

Ahem:

I was busy when you came at Frank and I with the above (UNNECESSARILY HARSH) comment. Believe it or not, I do have a life and responding to trivial forum challenges in no way ranks high on my "Important sh!t I gotta do" list. So relax, insolent demanding woman.

...okay, I was playing with the cat and then just fell asleep watching the Hitler Channel (I mean...the "History" channel) Sorry! :(

And you, Hardaway, have no one to blame but yourself for how you're treated in here. Constantly taking selfies in your 2-day Don Johnson Miami Vice stubble look with your custom lenses....how the hell do we NOT flirt with you? You man-mattress!
Aww, I'm sorry @cyclerdoug I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!! :p

Latest Posts

Back