• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

[Canada] Sportchek Team Assist

Mervillian

Oakley Expert
This deal is for my fellow Canadians.

I figured this was appropriate given Sportchek carries Oakley products (albeit a limited selection of the more basic styles). Here's the deal:

You sign up a "team" (can be fake) for team assist in the following link: Home - Team Assist

You will receive 20 sets of coupons (for all your theoretical teammates), the best of which is a 20% off any single item. The coupons can be stacked with other sales and clearance (at least could be last year) to make the deal better if you can wait.

Last year it took a month or two to receive the coupons in the mail, but did save myself on a pair of (Chinese, bah) Gascans before a big trip. Hope this helps someone save a buck or two.

Not the greatest of deals (and you can probably find for similar on Ebay), but us Canadians can use any break we can get. Sportchek has Polished Rootbeer/Dark Grey Pit Bull for $89. If you have the above Team Assist coupon, you can bring it down to $71.20 CAD + tax (a shade under $80 taxes in for me in BC).

Oakley Pit Bull Sunglasses - Rootbeer - SportChek.ca (They are non-Polarized despite the image)

You can buy online too, but can't use the coupon. It isn't marked as a sale item, but the sticker on them is for $145. When I asked the sales women to scan then item (as I had seen them online), she was shocked at the price and decided bring the remaining 11 pairs from the back to market them so I don't expect a lack of stock.

Latest Posts

Back