• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Collection Sell ***SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys first I hope everyone is doing well with the cover-19 situation. I have been doing some cleaning and I have decided on selling a lot of my oakley collection. Before I hit the bay I thought I would offer it here; I'am not going to try to make market value on none of my stuff I just got to move it its a lot. I will ship but would like to deal with someone local (houston area) if possible for the larger items.

Just an idea, Romeo 2 glasses with medusa coin (nib), Medusa and Glasses, Bob Head, Oakley literature holders, 10-20 display glasses stands, watches; minute machine all ti, minute machine red face rubber band, hollow point (black), hotshot black and red on steel band... Like I said this was my collection I'm not a reseller..

Here is a link to what I have started to take pictures:

I'm almost sure the gearbox watch and tombstone shades are sold. Still to add pictures is around 10 pairs of glasses, single wide case working light, metal poster frame and like 3-5 posters I can't remember & and I have a brand new still in the box 2pc single wide case I bought to display my medusa and bob head.

PM me if any one is intreasted.

Peace and be safe
-Gabe

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You have very nice stuff. However, you are in the wrong section and you need to list prices per forum rules. Good luck with your sales.

box is full

send me pics and prices on watches.

Username Hidden said:
He cant PM..

Username Hidden said:

You cannot ask forum members to break the rules to make a sale.

Please wait the two weeks and 15 posts.

Username Hidden said:
You cannot ask forum members to break the rules to make a sale.

Please wait the two weeks and 15 posts.
He's been a member since 2012...so he now has 15 posts and just needs to wait for the system to give him access to the PM system and exchange.

Guys I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong section, I have been an oakley fan for along time and have been registered for awhile. It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I was just trying to touch base here first, again I apologize for posting in the wrong section. Be Safe - Gabe.

Username Hidden said:
Guys I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong section, I have been an oakley fan for along time and have been registered for awhile. It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I was just trying to touch base here first, again I apologize for posting in the wrong section. Be Safe - Gabe.

No worries. If you meet the criteria then you should be fine. It should be in the exchange section though. Maybe @OakleyBoss can move this thread to the exchange area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back