• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosslink float ex

Dude, they're the same temples. They are also available on the Crosslink Strike, but I think those are discontinued also. I own the OG Crosslink, Sweep, Float and the 0.5's and all the temples are interchangeable even though they are different styles. According to the attached photo they are compatible with the Crosslink Fit too.

I don't know how to match up the part numbers. I did a bit of hunting around and obviously the 0100, ,0200, 0300, 0400 signify differences (like you said the colors) but I don't have a clue to which one goes with what. I'd imagine you'd have better luck contacting Luxottica to find out what PN corresponds to what color.

Here's what I need if you can verify the earsock colors.

2 pair black earsocks for the Float/Strike/High Power Crosslinks
2 pair red earsocks for the Float/Strike/High Power Crosslinks
1 complete temple kit in the color black/black (see attached photo)
View attachment 563214
That's awesome that you have all those. Mix and match buddy!
I can only get Earsocks in black (float/strike/high RX), orange (from strike), and retina burn (neon yellow, from float/strike/high RX).
I'll pm you if you'd like the two black sets, and maybe two orange or retina burn instead?
The temples say "cannot be ordered" next to all items through Luxottica. Also, I wish Luxottica would be helpful. Trust me the little you or I know (u know a lot) is way more than their service department. They sell Ray Ban, coach, Armani, Versace, Prada, bvlgari, Tiffany, Oakley, Ralph Lauren Brooks brothers etc etc etc... They don't understand the sku system like Oakley CA used to. Trust me on this. They can't even look up parts by name, they always want the "model number". Or vice versa.

That's awesome that you have all those. Mix and match buddy!
I can only get Earsocks in black (float/strike/high RX), orange (from strike), and retina burn (neon yellow, from float/strike/high RX).
I'll pm you if you'd like the two black sets, and maybe two orange or retina burn instead?
The temples say "cannot be ordered" next to all items through Luxottica. Also, I wish Luxottica would be helpful. Trust me the little you or I know (u know a lot) is way more than their service department. They sell Ray Ban, coach, Armani, Versace, Prada, bvlgari, Tiffany, Oakley, Ralph Lauren Brooks brothers etc etc etc... They don't understand the sku system like Oakley CA used to. Trust me on this. They can't even look up parts by name, they always want the "model number". Or vice versa.

Cool. I'll take 2 pair of the black. I'll have to shop eBay for some replica's for the red. Don't wanna go with some off color. I like my Icons to match the earsocks.

Let me know how you want to proceed and we'll do some business.

Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back