• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Aftermarket Laser Engraved Lenses

It is very good practice to engrave on lenses with laser. As it it increase the look and beauty of lenses if there is any special design engraved on it. It is also helpful lenses companies to engrave their logo and brand name with laser engraving. So it identifies the lenses and make it unique.

asset tags

im thinking a pair of blue ice iridium lenses in a polished Juliet with an etched Red Bull® logo would be unique...
Tim

hey EdsJunk i sent you a message a few days ago..just wondering if you go it feel free to email me..i would post on here what i am looking for but...it needs to be kept a secret..

I'm curious, can anyone speak to if laser engraving (not specifically custom) effects vision at all? I feel like it wouldn't but I'm sure there has to be a minute little difference.

sure, if it is in the line of sight it does...but generally it is low and you would strain your eye(s) to stare at it, so not a huge issue

Back